- One size fits all - neoprene material stretches to fit up to a 44" belly. (Measure hips or belly not pant size) Soft and comfortable enough to wear directly against your skin.
- Surgical grade elastic holster fits small subcompact, compact, and even full size pistols and revolvers. 380, 9mm, 40 auto, 45 ACP, 38 special, 357, and 10mm etc.
- Can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix position, 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of back, and even high up like a shoulder holster under your shirt.
- Bellyband Holster is available in right and left hand draw. Fits Glock, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more.
- Spare magazine pocket and you can also use it for your credit cards, money, keys, etc.!
The Concealed Carrier Belly Band Holster for Comfortable Concealed Carry – Are you sick of holsters that are uncomfortable? – Does your current holster require you to wear a belt and limit your wardrobe? – Do you want to carry concealed and be comfortable? – Do you want to be able to carry different guns for different situations? Introducing The Concealed Carrier Belly Band Holster. If you look at other belly band holsters you will see that almost all of them are made from elastic. Unfortunately that is not the best material to make a holster from. It turns brittle after getting wet repeatedly, it has a tendency to pinch your skin and body hair resulting in pinches and pulls, and is uncomfortable against your skin. Neoprene on the other hand is soft against your skin which is why it is used in knee braces and back braces. Neoprene also is thicker and handles the weight of a gun very well. It provide more comfort and support resulting in a better product. Standard holsters require you to wear a belt which greatly reduces your choice of wardrobe. With the belly band holster you can wear sweat pants, gym shorts, loose fit jeans, under a dress, skirt, yoga pants, etc. Sizing: The belly band holster measures 5″ wide x 42.25″ long and will comfortably fit a 44″ diameter. To ensure a comfortable fit simply use a tape measure and measure the area you intend to carry. If around your waist simple measure your waist and so on. Holster Sizing: The surgical grade elastic holster is flexible and will fit just about any pistol you own up to a full size 1911. Small “pocket pistols” may sit deep in the holster, so if you intend on carrying a small pocket size pistol be sure that it is secure and that you can get your hand on it to draw. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to own the Concealed Carrier belly band holster. Click Buy Now to order yours today!