- Include 1 walks 'n' wags pet first aid pamphlet, 1 latex free exam gloves, 1 first aid tape, 3 gauze pads
- Includes 1 gauze pbt bandage roll, 4 antiseptic wipes, 2 patch adhesive bandages and 1 elastic bandage
- Pocket size design is lightweight and perfect for everyday use
- Carabiner for easy attachment to leash or backpack
- Waste bag portal for dual use
Canine Friendly Pocket Pet First Aid Kit
Pet First Aid in a Pocket Sized Kit
The Canine Friendly Pocket First Aid Kit is perfect for everyday use. Take it with you on walks, hikes or keep one in your car for emergencies. This lightweight kit is 11cm x 14 cm and weighs on 92 grams. It features a carabiner for easy attachment to a leash or backpack, durable bright orange fabric that is highly visible and a waste bag portal for dual use.
Pocket First Aid Kit Includes:
- 1 Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid Pamphlet
- 1 Latex Free Exam Gloves
- 1 First Aid Tape
- 3 Gauze Pads (5cm x 7.6cm), 1 PBT Bandage Gauze Roll
- 4 Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 Patch Adhesive Bandages, 1 Elastic Bandage
Why Have a Pet First Aid Kit?
Pets are active and can easily encounter situations where they may obtain an injury or other trauma. Whether you are at home, on the road, hiking or out for a walk be prepared with the Canine Friendly Pet First Aid Kit. Designed to help you assist your pet when injured by properly caring for their injury and reducing their suffering until you can consult your veterinarian.
Having a Pet First Aid Kit is highly recommended for all pet parents to ensure your pets safety and prevent injuries and side effects from getting worse wherever you may be.
Keep safe and have fun with your pet!