The Complete Survival Guide To A Self-Sufficient Living And Foraging Wild Edible Plants
Wild food is everywhere; it’s nestled next to streams, hidden in hedgerows, sprawled out around the fields, and lurking in the woods. In this definitive guide to foraging, I’m going to give you a complete rundown on how to live a wonderfully self-sufficient life foraging wild foods and edible plants.
I’m going to take a look at natures most delicious and intoxicating foods, and show you how you can get the most out of the wild foods that are all around you.
From berries and mushrooms to wild garlic and leaves, this e-book is here to inspire you to freshen up your cooking and improve the way you live. Let’s make the most of nature’s 100%.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- An in-depth introduction to foraging
- What to look for in the spring
- How to forage in the winter
- Why you don’t even need to look further than your own back yard
- The best plants, fruits and berries to eat
- A comprehensive list of do’s and don’ts
- Much more!
Download your copy of Foraging by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now With 1-Click” button.