- MRE (Meals, ready to eat) made by US Department of Defense contractor with flameless ration heaters
- All food components are fresh US military MRE ration components; 12 different menus with 1,300+ calories per meal
- Military MREs are perfect for hunting, camping, fishing and backpacking
- Preppers' gold standard for emergency food preparedness for earthquake, flood, fire and hurricane prepping
- Shelf stable, water proof, impact resistant, and hermetically sealed against pests
MREs were designed by the US military to provide a hot nutritious meal to soldiers anywhere, anytime. Our case of 12, 3 course MREs has the widest variety of entrees, desserts and condiments, as well as one of the highest calorie counts commercially available. Each case includes 12 different menus: 4 breakfast meals and 8 lunch / dinner meals. The food is retort packaged so stays fresh tasting without preservatives — MREs have up to a 5 year shelf life!
Our MREs are perfect for your emergency food supply and field use. They were designed for ‘Week 1’ of any disaster or emergency: they’re precooked, mobile, ultra durable, and ready to eat. These qualities make MREs highly suited to emergency evacuations and storage in your car emergency kit, 72 hour kit, bug out bag, or other emergency food supply. MREs have at least 100% of the daily allowance of vitamins and minerals, so you’ll be ready for anything.
Meal Kit Supply focuses exclusively on MREs and offers the best commercial MRE on the market. In addition to 12 different menus, each MRE also contains a Flameless Ration Heater, 6” spoon, instant coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, wet nap and napkin. Each case contains 4 hot sauce packets and 7 cocoa beverage powder (CBP) mixes, a high energy chocolate shake.
Please refer to the slides above for a complete menu list as well as nutritional analyses for 1 case of Meal Kit Supply MREs.