- Refillable 493-piece first aid kit with prepackaged supplies and a closeable steel storage case for use in offices, buildings, and other facilities with 75 or more occupants
- Three-shelf storage case with latch is made of steel for strength
- Handle on case facilitates transportation to the site of an injury
- Two hinged mounts for hanging the storage case on a wall or other flat vertical surface
- Manufactured to comply with ANSI Z308.1-2009 requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies
The Pac-Kit 6155 493-piece refillable first aid kit includes prepackaged first aid supplies and a closeable three-shelf storage case made of steel for strength, and is suitable for use in offices, buildings, and other facilities with 75 or more occupants. The storage case has three shelves to hold supplies, a latch to keep the case closed, a handle to facilitate transportation to the site of an injury, and mounts slots for mounting the case on a wall or other flat vertical surface. The case measures 17.5 x 13.5 x 6 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Hardware and tools for mounting are sold separately. This first aid kit is manufactured to comply with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2009 requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies, which can help organizations to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and guidelines. Refill supplies are sold separately.
A first aid kit holds a variety of supplies for treating injuries such as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for giving CPR. First aid kits are commonly used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility management, emergency environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and home applications.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
- Steel case, 17.5″ x 13.5″ x 6″ (H x W x D)
- (50) Acetaminophen tablet
- (100) Alcohol antiseptic wipe
- Antiseptic spray, 5 oz.
- (25) Antiseptic towelette
- Burn spray, 4 oz.
- (100) Cotton tip applicators
- Elastic bandage, 4″
- (10) Exam gloves
- (50) Fabric strip, 1″×3″
- (10) Fabric strip, extra-large
- (25) Fingertip bandage
- (25) First aid/burn cream packet
- (10) Gauze pad, 2″
- (10) Gauze pad, 3″
- (10) Gauze pad, 4″
- Instant cold pack, large
- Kit containing 4 oz. eye flush, eye cup, pads and strips
- (25) Knuckle bandage
- Sterile gauze bandage, 2″
- Sterile gauze bandage, 4″
- Trauma dressing
- (2) Triangular bandage
- (2) Tri-cut adhesive tape, 2″
- (25) Triple antibiotic ointment packet