- Features a super-bright, high-flux, 1/2-watt LED and has a lifetime of up to 30,000 hours
- Consists of micro optical system that facilitates optimized output and run time
- Waterproof construction with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens as well as pocket clip
- Ultra-compact at 3-1/2 inches in length
- Features a tailcap switch for simple one-handed operation
The MicroStream is a compact single AAA alkaline battery powered LED flashlight designed for use in all markets. It features a push button tail cap switch, momentary or constant on operation, a combination pocket/hat clip for convenience, and amazing brightness and run time for a light of its size and price. The aluminum housing with Type II Military Spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Utilizing the latest C4 LED technology, this ultra compact and lightweight flashlight is optimized for output and run time.
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
- Includes battery and unbreakable, removable pocket/hat clip
- All openings are O-ring sealed
Featuring C4 LED technology for extreme brightness and shockproof with a 30,000 hour lifetime, the MicroStream LED pen light provides up to 683 candela peak beam intensity, 28 lumens, and a beam distance of 52 meters.
Powered by one AAA alkaline battery (included in purchase), the MicroStream LED pen light has a run time of 2.25 hours.
Built for durability, the MicroStream LED pen light features a corrosion resistant machined aluminum alloy case with a Type II MIL-Spec black anodized finish. Its unbreakable and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens is O-ring sealed. Rated IPX4 for water resistant operation, the MicroStream is also 1-meter impact resistance tested.
Weighing 1.04 ounces with the battery (included in purchase), the MicroStream LED pen light measures 3.5 inches in length with a body diameter of 0.60 inches.