- USA MADE QUALITY: Made in USA, chock full of quality and AMERICA.
- SUPERIOR MATERIALS: We use Boltaron for our holsters, this means higher impact and temperature resistance.
- LESS FRICTION: Reliefs have been made for the safety, slide release etc which means better draw, re-holster and less wear.
- ADJUSTABLE CANT: Some folks like to carry at 0 degrees, others like 15, our holster's cant is fully adjustable.
- WE STAND BY OUR QUALITY: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, no questions asked return policy.
PLEASE CHECK HAND ORIENTATION!! This holster fits the M&P Shield 9mm or 40 cal. It does not fit the M&P 9 or 40, nor does it fit the M&P 9c or 40c. It is designed to be worn inside the waistband for concealed carry. CYA Supply Co. a member of NRA Business Alliance. We make our holsters with the end user in mind. We have put much attention to our materials, design and process to bring you a top of the line holster at a better price. Finally, you do not have to sacrifice quality for a good price! We have taken the major wear and friction points out of this holster. In most kydex holsters, makers mold straight to the shape of the gun, this includes the slide release, safety etc. By recessing this area we are able to create a smoother draw and re-holster. This also reduces the amount of holster wear on your gun. Our holsters are made from Boltaron thermoplastic, a similar plastic to Kydex. Boltaron is abrasion resistant, chemical resistant, and extremely durable. Boltaron out performs Kydex T, the material most thermoplastic holsters are made from, in impact resistance, hardness, and keeps its shape better than Kydex T in high heat situations. Our cant is adjustable from 0 to 15 degrees, simply use the hex key provided with your holster to loosen the screw on the belt loop and adjust. As stated above, CYA Supply Co is veteran owned, and our holsters are made right here in the USA. Texas to be exact. Thank you for supporting American made small busienss.