- 24 Genuine US War Fighter Ration Meals Inspected and Verified Fresh by Western Frontier - 24 different Meals Inspection Date disclosed on case.
- Avoid those other old, stale, or expired MREs - These Contents are Verified Fresh & Ready for Long Term Storage or Immediate Consumption.
- Ships lightning fast with Amazon Prime so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, emergency preparations, zombie apocalypse, or whatever your needs may be.
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Long Shelf Life Military MRE. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A-Menu & Case B-Men. WARNING! MRE Listings with no disclosed pack date are an invitation to receive expired products.
- Only Western Frontier inspects and guarantees each meal ready to eat. No crusty, old expired meals like you read about on the other listings. These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat. Quantities are limited, so order yours while they are still in stock. To order individual ULTIMATE MRE meals see www.amazon.com/dp/B01D5MHA20. Single Cases available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EDB3H2Y
24 total Military Surplus MREs shipped in two cases. These are inspected, and verified fresh by Western Frontier. Menu Case A and Menu Case B bundled together to give a total of 24 different meal entrees.
WARNING! Listings with no disclosed pack date or inspection dates are an invitation to receive expired MREs.
Made to sustain US Military troops in combat, these are hands-down the best MREs available anywhere. Approximately 1250 calories per meal. Meals include a variety of tasty Asian, Mexican, Italian, traditional, and vegetarian cuisine. Includes a large assortment of snacks, deserts, coffee, cappuccino, milk shakes, and hot chocolate. Only Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, and other survival essentials. New meals for 2017s include Jalapeno Pepper jack Beef Patty and Garlic Chicken Breast. Also, the popular Lemon Pepper Tuna entree has returned in B-Case 2017s.
SHELF LIFE: MREs do not have an expiration date. They have an inspection date and a pack date. The Inspection date is three years after the pack date, and the inspection date is the date the Military inspects the cases during long term storage to verify they are still fit for consumption. Manufacturers suggest that meal contents are good for approximately 5 or more years when stored at room temperature. Meals stored in cooler temperatures stay fresh longer. Always inspect the red Time Temperature Indicator (TTI) found on top of the case. Supplies are limited, so order yours today!